Thursday, February 24, 2011

About Democrats

I personally think the biggest strength of Democrats is their view on the health care. I personally believe in Obama Care because I think not everyone can afford to have the individual health care, which is sold by companies. And they twist the item, so even if we get an insurance, some people seldom does not get anything even if they have them. And they should fight Republican, so they can keep Obama Care.

I like the fact that they are trying to prevent the government from cutting budgets on the Education. The article said, the actual budget decline will be much steeper, and if it happens, a lot of students and teachers will be effected by it. Maybe, I like the fact that Democrats' idea because I believe the education is the most important thing in the world.

However, I do not like the fact that they are trying to do everything to maintain the Social Security. I believe they should increase the age because it will save the government a lot of money, and also because I am not old enough to get the money from the government, but i really do not like their position on Social Security.

No comments:

Post a Comment