Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Roe v. Wade 1973

Unmarried pregnant woman, brought suit against District Attorney Wade of Dallas County, so she could get an abortion. And in the end, In a 7 to 2 vote, the Court decided in Roe's favor.

I think personally think women have right to do whatever they want to do with their body, so I think the court made a wise right decision.




Well, I think Joe Biden said it very well, but I still do not know how Sarah Palin got nominated as a vice president.

Roe did not have right to privacy when she was pregnant, so she took the case to the supreme court. Justice Blackmun said it could be inferred from the First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth and Fourteenth Amendments, and won the case.And I think the constitution was well used for this situation, because the state was invading personal privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment